Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Fiona's Birthday 2017

Hello Friends,
It's our youngest Daughter's Birthday today and this is the card we gave her.  I made this pocket card from one piece of 12" x 12" Designer Paper.  Most of the Family appreciate Cash for their Birthday so I have made a few of these this year as they have a pocket for the money on the inside and another to write the Sentiment.

































Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Better Together, Beautiful Birthday
Card: Whisper White,  Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Mint Macarron, 
Ink: Stazon Black
Finishing Touches: Pearls, Gold Cord
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Paper Trimmer and Scoring Tool, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing card that you have made. I can tell from all the details and designs that you put in much effort to make it. My sister is also amazing at making invites, cards and other types of craftworks. So I’ve asked her to make some nice invitations for my son’s birthday next week as I’m organizing a party at one of the event halls for rent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.