Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Pat Carr's Camp Avalon May 2016 - Zentangled Birthday

Hi there,
I attended Pat Carr's Camp Avalon a couple of weeks ago at Toodyay.  We made 24 Projects and had a great time catching up with old and new friends. Project idea Andrea Buckland. Andrea has made a couple of books with lovely Zentangled images and really inspired us to have a go with this Shoe Box Swap.  I really enjoyed creating the focal point of this card.  I had about three goes at it until I was happy with the finished piece, even did a little bit of shading to soften the lines.  Sadly this is the last project in this series, I will be back soon with the projects from another Fundraiser that I attended last weekend.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Sale-A-Bration Big Day
Card: Thick Whisper White, Basic Black,  Back to Black DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Artline Fine Tip Pens, Pencil
Cool Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals
Thanks for visiting today.  Hope you have enjoyed the projects I have posted,  Happy Crafting!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments.