Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

Merry Monday #190 - Santa

Hi to All,
This weeks Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge is hosted by Kathy.  Kathy wants us to Use a Santa to make our Christmas cards.  I went with a Monochromatic colour scheme with a touch of red and used this gorgeous image from a Flourishes stamp set.  Love how it turned out, hope it gives you some inspiration to join us and do check out the rest of the Design Teams lovely creations.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes - Santa I Believe, S/U's Cosy Christmas
Card: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Finishing Touches: Red Pearls
Cool Tools: Trimmer, Dble Sided Tape

Google have removed a lot of my followers lately with their changes, if you are no longer receiving my posts please follow me again.

I love to read your comments, thanks for visiting today.
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Just SO perfect, Sue! I have always LOVED this Santa image!! Very pretty card! TFS and I hope you have a terrific week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite stunning. A nice neutral with a shock of red in the berries for some interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful stamped in the Soft Suede with just a touch of color with the pearls! Hope you have a great week, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Sue, I love your fabulous vintage Santa and just a touch of colour with the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Jolly Santa is such a beautiful image. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Santa . . . it has a stipple brush look to it. It's just a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue this Santa is precious...Oh My, I think this is my favorite image of him! And I love how you put him all together! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.