Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #2 R - Snowflakes

Hello Friends,
Today's post is a reminder for you to come and join us for the 2nd One Layer Christmas Card Challenge. My card is very CAS, I die cut the Sentiment and then embossed the front of the card with the Snowflake embossing folder.  I used double sided sticky sheets on the back of the sentiment and then carefully applied my two different layers of coloured glitter a bit at a time so I didn't mix the excess glitter together.
Supplies:
Card: White, Dble Sided Sticky Sheets
Finishing Touches: Royal Blue and Turquiose Glitter
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Provo Crafts Snowflake E/Folder, Dee's Distinctly Merry Christmas Die
Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs,
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love the dual glittered sentiment. Awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Sue. Love the embossing and the sparkly Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous technique and so pretty, Sue! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.