Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Mosaic Heart Anniversary!

Hi there,
Today's card is for our Son and his Wife's Wedding Anniversary this week.  I white embossed the Mosaic Heart using the stencil and Versamark Ink, then sponged Tim Holtz Distress Inks over the card.  Once it had dried I splattered water droplets with a paintbrush.  I created the sentiment on my computer, printed it out and finished off with some Silver Heart Confetti.  First time I have used my Distress Inks and Water to create a card, I love how easy it is to do and the WOW effect it creates.

I am also linking this card to Virginia's View Challenge #2 which is to use Stencils.
Supplies:
Card: Whisper White
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink's Evergreen Bough, Shaded Lilac, Shabby Shutters, Iced Spruce
Finishing Touches: Silver Heart Confetti
Cool Tools: Simon Says Stamps Mosaic Heart Stencil, Embossing Buddy, White E/Powder, Heat Tool, Tim Holtz Sponges, Water, Paint Brush, Big Shot, Sizzix Adorning Accents Hearts E/Folder, Scoring Tool, Computer and Printer, Dble Sided Tape. Dimensionals
Hope you're having a fantastic day stamping.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love your Distress inks with water background, Susan! The droplets of water are lovely in this! And I like the added little hearts and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Virgina's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she loved it! What a beautifully stenciled heart! Love how you inked around it too, and then splattered it! TFS how you did that! A real keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.