Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

It's A Boy!

Happy Friday Everyone,
Today I am featuring some Baby Overall cards that I made.  I created the template for the Overalls from one I made a few years ago here and here.  The cards all feature the same design elements with different designer papers, colours, buttons etc. so I have listed the supplies at the end of my post.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Cute and Curly,
Card and Papers: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Soiree DSP, Urban Garden DSP, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Basic Grey, Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, BG72 Copic Pen
Finishing Touches: Buttons, Embroidery Thread
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Tag Punch, Star Punch, Extra Large Oval, Ruler, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
A very big welcome to my new followers Myztique, Wendy and Colleen, lovely to have you here.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
 




5 comments:

  1. Seriously, the cutest overall cards on the planet, Sue!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable! So nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling, creative cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those overalls are stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.