Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Merry Monday #92 - Printed Snowman

Hello Everyone Happy Monday,
It's time for another Merry Monday Challenge and this week we are challenging you to use Red, Brown, Kraft and Vanilla on your card with ribbon.  I knew I wanted to use print on my snowman and I used the Dictionary background stamp and circle punches to create him.  Then I decided to go with a night scene and I was able to use my embossing paste again with my Simon Says Falling Snow Stencil.  Love it!  For the finishing touches I used ribbon which was a gift from my MM Secret Santa, Black Pearls, Button, Thread and Dazzling Diamonds.


Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Dictionary, Cold Play (R), Delightful Decorations (R)
Card and Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Kaisercraft Christmas Carol DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Finishing Touches: Gold and Red Satin Ribbon from my Merry Monday Secret Santa, Mini Button, Pearls, Embroidery Thread, Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste, Dazzling Diamonds
Cool Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Snowflake Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, In the Meadow Papertrey Ink Die, Simon Says Falling Snow Stencil, Spatula, Sponge, 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/8" Circle Punch, Sizzix Decorative Strip Northern Frost Die, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen
I am glad you stopped by today and would love to hear from you.  Happy Stamping!
Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I love your snowman! What a great idea to punch him from dictionary pages! Love that night sky too. What color Embossing Paste did you use? I need to get some for a stencilling class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your book print snowman, Sue! Great scene you created here. Love the embossing paste snow! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is just awesome! Everything is so unexpected: the night scene, patterned snow and text-y snowman? - Genius! Love it. I'm so excited to be creating every week with you at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Susan, I love your snowman and this is such a wonderful wintery scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute snowman, Sue! Love how you created him! So sweet! Have a wonderful week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Susan! Love your text snowman! I just got that stencil yesterday and can't wait to take it for a test run!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use the text in your snowman and love the glimmer on his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the text on your snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your text snowman Susan, and his lovely ribbon scarf. The stenciled pasted gives a fabulous background on the black. Love the snowflake sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your newsprint snowman! He is just fab. Super idea for the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice! I must confess that nothing came to mind when I saw this challenge. In fact, I'm still pondering it. I really like what you've done. The ribbon idea is brilliant and I really like the text printing on the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this!! What a cute snowman and I love love the newsprint!! Your background with the falling snow is fabulous!! Really wonderful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your card! Using the print paper for the snowman was genius! Everything about it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute creation....I just love the whole thing! The snow is adorable as well as that wonderful snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute idea to stamp your snowman onto newsprint paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.