Today's card was my Shoebox Swap for the Camp featuring the Chalkboard Technique. I did case this very cute idea from Michelle Suit, thanks for the inspiration Michelle. I think I have used different punches than Michelle, her Reindeer is larger than mine and she stamped her Chalkboard differently.
1. I stamped all of the sentiment with Versamark and then used White embossing powder and Heat Set it. Don't forget to use your Embossing Buddy and Stamp-a-ma-jig before stamping and embossing! I did stamp and Heat set each section so I didn't smudge anything.
2. I then shadow stamped it all again using a stamp-a-ma-jig and the Stazon Opaque Cotton White Ink.
3. I used the Stazon Opaque Cotton White to add the smudged chalk on the board and rubbed it back with a tissue if I thought there was to much applied.
4. I used the White Stampin Chalk Marker to apply the border.
5. Each punched Soft Suede piece of the Reindeer was sponged before assembly.
Stamps: S/U's Merry Little Christmas,
Card and Papers: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Season of Style DSP, Red Glimmer Card
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede, Stazon Opaque Cotton White
Finishing Touches: White Stampin Chalk Marker
Cool Tools: Sponges, Ruler, Tissue, Stamp-a-ma-jig,
1 3/4" Circle Punch - Head
1" Circle Punch Hoofs - Nose
3/4" Circle Punch - Ears
3/8" Circle Punch - White of Eyes
1/4" Punch - Pupils and Eye Lids
Snowflake Punch - Antlers
Thanks for popping in today. Happy Stamping!