Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Merry Monday #76 - Jolly Snowman

Happy Monday Everyone,
Today's post is for the Merry Monday Challenge this week and we are to use a Snowman on our card.  I have used a cute Digi Snowman image from Cuddly Buddly Crafts. ( I can't seem to find the image on their blog, but it is on my Pinterest account under Free Printables).  I printed two images and cut the Snowman and Snowflakes out and mounted it on Dimensionals after it was coloured. I added pearls to the snowflakes.


Supplies:
Stamps: Cuddly Buddly Free Digi Image, S/U's More Merry Messages 
Card and Papers: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Stazon Black
Finishing Touches: Pearls, Button, Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Linen Thread 
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Polka Dot E/Folder, Computer and Printer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Simply Scored Tool, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
 


12 comments:

  1. Cute card and I LOVE that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is delightful, Sue. The snowflakes add the perfect accent to his sweet frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this snowman and your card, Sue! Adorable in these colors too! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue. I love the way the snowman is popping out of the window ... it's like he's saying hello - so fun! :) The polka-dot embossing is perfect for a snow-themed card - love it!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cheery snowman Sue.The embossed background and the snowflakes go so well together. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these non-traditional colors and the delightful snowman! You always inspire, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Susan, your snowman is so cute and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a jolly snowman. Would I love to have that hat! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just an adorable creation. Love the snowman. I'll have to check to see if I have that Cuddly Buddly as I do have some. Sweet ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I think I might have him somewhere too! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your snowman in his frame is so cute. I love the colors you've chosen for your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! Your snowman is so cute peeking out of his little window. ~Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.