Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth!

Hello Everyone,
Today's card is for a Blog Hop Darnell Knauss has organised for Ardyth's Birthday.  Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Ardyth celebrating with Family and Friends.  Sorry Ardyth I cased a card by Arielle Gordon that I had been wanting to try for ages, love how she split the Die Shape to add extra dimension to her lovely card here. I kept to the original design and changed it up using a different embossing folder, stamps, pearls and adding the Bakers Twine and sentiment.  Enjoy!


Supplies:
Stamps:  S/U's Serene Silhouettes, Ciao Baby
Card and Papers: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Ink: Blushing Bride, Primrose Petals, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple
Finishing Touches: Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Pearls, Gelly Roll Pen
Cool Tools:  Big Shot, Spellbinders Labels Three Nestabilities, Sizzix Fancy Fan E/Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Petite Curly Label Punch
Thanks for popping in today.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I LOVE Arielle's style and could see it right away in your card (although I see you here, too!) Beautiful colours and lovely details. Thank you so much for joining in my surprise birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Susan, I'm glad you CASEd Arielle. This is absolutely stunning and now it's going in my cards to CASE folder! I can't stop staring at it. I love the addition of the twine!

    I'm so happy that you were able to link up with us after all! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan this is fabulous for Ardyth. Seems like she loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.