Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Still addINKtive #7 - Butterfly Doily

Hello Friends,
It's Wednesday and it's time for our next challenge at Still addINKtive.  This week we have a sketch and colour challenge using Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty In Pink.
Edited to Add: To join the two doily's I followed a tutorial by Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace here. Becca's card is absolutely stunning and so beautifully made.  I made this card twice because I used the wrong colour originally.  The first one cut much better than the second with this Doily die, not sure if it was my plastic Big Shot sheets that are very worn and warped or the die is not as sharp.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Create a Cupcake, Bliss
Card and Papers: Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Vellum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Finishing Touches: Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Large Paper Doily Sizzlit, Sizzix Beautiful Butterflies, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Crimper, Sizzix Little Leaves Sizzlit, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen
Thanks for popping in today. I love to hear from you.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

9 comments:

  1. Love this card. How did you connect the two pieces together? Would love to make this card for my daughter. She did so much for me with while I was undergoing all my cancer treatments and liver resection

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pearly detail caught my eye right away. You really nailed the challenge with this sweet and delicate card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever how you used the doily die to create the shape and such patience to remove all those "holes"! Love the butterfly perched on the branch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much. I'm going to give it a try. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is just stunning, Susan. If I ever get to stamp again, I just may have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty colors and a beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Susan. Love the butterfly and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very pretty Susan. Love the doilies and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Susan! Love the delicate, lace card & your pretty embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.