Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Merry Monday #54 - Merry Snowmen

Hi Stampers,
Today's post is for the Merry Monday challenge this week and we have a fun challenge for you to design with, so grab your Snowmen stamps and get crafting, we would love to see your card.
I have used a couple of retired Stampin' Up! stamps to create my card. I stamped on the DSP and  White embossed the Snowflakes for my background.  Coloured in my image with Markers and an Aqua Painter.  After punching out the snowflake I added some Dazzling Diamonds and a Crystal.  I finished off with some Marina Mist Satin Ribbon.


Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Flaky Friends, Snowflakes, Terrific Tags
Card and Papers: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, DSP Patterns Stack - Neutrals Collection
Ink: Stazon Black, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Versamark
Finishing Touches: Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Crystal, Dazzling Diamonds, Gelly Roll Pen
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Labels Four Nestabilities, Embossing Buddy, White E/Powder, Heat Tool, Sizzix Snowflake Die, Provo Craft Snowflake E/Folder, Friskars Scoring Tool,  Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Aqua Painter,
Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

14 comments:

  1. I just love this stamp set. Such a fun one.
    Thanks for sharing
    Zena
    zenakennedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Susan, this image is adorable and I love all the great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those frosty friends!!! So adorable!!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved that snowman set!!! It is so sweet and the striped DSP looks perfect with your layout Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan what a fun bunch of snowmen--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous details on this card, Sue! I love the snowflakes embossed on the background paper, and just love they way you've coloured the snowmen. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this! I love your snowflakes on the DP, and your snowmen are adorable! Great coloring and shading! A nice country look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun bunch of snowmen! Love the embossed snowflakes in the background and the glittery snowflake too! Have a good week, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This snowmen stamp is THE best! I wish I had it as it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card, Sue! Love the white embossed snowflakes and your coloring of the snowmen! Cute, cute, cute!
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card! I love how you have framed the snowmen in red and also the snowflake background and that snowman tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card, Sue! What a cute group of snowmen! Love how you colored them! They look wonderful against the white embossed snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always liked this snowman image, and your coloring brought them to life! I love the way you added the tag at the bottom for such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really fabulous, Susan. Love your colouring of the snowmen and the embossed snowflakes on DSP look super.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.