Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

CASology Week 32 - BBQ Time

Hello Stampers,
Today's post is for this weeks CASology Challenge and the Cue Word is Flame.  Well I ended up looking through my entire stamp collection trying to find an image that I could use.  I certainly felt challenged!! LOL. I went with a retired image from Backyard BBQ.  I hope you can see the Red Kindy Glitz that I used on the flames. To add some more interest I added a frame around the image and put the sentiment on an angle. 



Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Backyard BBQ (R), On Your Birthday (R)
Card and Papers: Whisper White, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Stazon Black
Finishing Touches: Red Kindy Glitz, Gelly Roll Pen
Cool Tools: Aqua Painter, S/U's Trimmer, Corner Rounder Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

6 comments:

  1. I love the gray card with the pops of sparkly flame! Perfect for the cue card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack...a BBQ! Why didn't I think of that! Great take on the cue card! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Susan. Those flowers are perfectly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan this is cute! I especially like the little oven mitt! Also, I nominated you and your blog for the Liebster award. Just visit my blog on the
    "Hi There" post on 2/23/13 and grab your award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Susan ~ I came to your blog via Shari who nominated us both today for the Liebster Award and I am so delighted by your posts and creations!

    I am also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Cairns and it is so nice to visit with people who are like minded and blog their creations :D.

    Love the "flame" inspired card and look forward to future posts.

    Cheers
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun take on the cue word, susan! i think this is the perfect "guy" card! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.