Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Still addINKtive #1 - 2nd Card - Sweet Butterflies

Happy New Year Everyone,
Today's card is for the Still addINKtive challenge #1.  This was the first card I made and when I saw Bron had used the same butterflies I decided to make another card as my Design team submission.
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Papillon Potpourri, Creative Elements, Create a Cupcake
Card: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
Finishing Touches: Crystals, 1/8" White Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Petals A Plenty E/Folder, Word Window Punch. Butterfly Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Fiskars Trimmer and Scoring Tool, Dble Sided Tape
Thanks for visiting today. Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

6 comments:

  1. I like BOTH cards! The delicate butterflies on this one are perfect for the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Great minds, think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you added a stamped design on each square and the little ribbon above the sentiment. Great details! Susan, I am so pleased to be on the still addINKtive DT with you. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's beautiful Susan! That would have been pretty annoying!!! But I'm so glad you shared it with everyone anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, I too am a Stampin-up Demonstrator. I feel in love with Stampin-up about 3 years ago. My life has not been quiet the same. lol, thank you for sharing your design with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tea cups, but butterflies always get my attention! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.