Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #10 - I Love You

Happy Weekend Everyone,
Today's post is for the CAS(E) this Sketch this week.  I adore the sketch and have a few other ideas, so I am hoping to make another card.  I embossed the Itty Bitty Hearts and mounted them on Dimensionals.  Couldn't find a sentiment the right size so I used my Karen Foster Snap stamps.
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Love Defined (R), Occasionally (R), Karen Foster Snap Stamps Mini Casual, 
Card: Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Real Red
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Square Lattice E/Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals, Dble Sided Tape
Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, there is only one word for this card and that's "PERFECT"! I love the simplicity of it. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! So many hearts yet so totally CAS! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your striking design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the rich, crisp stamping - this is really fun! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and I love the tiny sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E)This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Valentines design. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous too- perfect simplicity!! :) Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautifully designed card. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.