Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #51 - Bird on a Branch

Hello Friends,
Today's post is for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge this week.  Very little stamping on my card, I had just received some new Memory Box Dies and I was dying to use them.
 
 

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Labels (R)
Card and Papers: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black, DSP Patterns Stack - Neutrals
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Finishing Touches: Pearl, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Square Lattice E/Folder, Sizzix Polka Dot E/Folder, Memory Box Twigs and Berries, Memory Box Perched Reed Bird, Martha Stewart's Vintage Floral Punch, Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nestabilities, Sponge, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen
Thanks for taking a peek today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

7 comments:

  1. Susan, I really like your card! I have that cute bird die and always enjoy seeing what people do with it. LOVE the way you added texture to your leaves!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love Memory Box dies! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! Love those Memory Box dies! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Every card you make has such incredible details! I love everything about it, but especially all the textures, colors, border trim and the ribbon treatment. Another great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.