Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Dynamic Duos #21 - Flowers, Flourishes and Pearls

Hi Paper Crafters,
Today's post is for the Dynamic Duos Challenge this week to use the Mono Chromatic Colours Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke, plus Neutrals. I decided on green flowers for my card today using the Sizzix Floral Fusion Die and the Itty Bitty Punch that is shaped the same.  For the Framelit I used the largest one and made the mat by drawing around the outside of it and cutting it out. I pierced around the Whisper White layer with the new tools from Stampin' Up!, they worked a treat.  Finished off with some Brads, Flourishes and Pearls.


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Birthday Bash Sentiments
Card and Papers: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, DSP Patterns Stack - Subtles
Ink: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Finishing Touches: Rhinestone Brads, Pearls
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Flower Fusion Sizzilits Die, MFT Fancy Flourish, Memory Box Tender Leaves, Sizzix Framelits - Apothecary Accents, Itty Bitty Punch, Sponges, Paper Piercing Pack  -Essentials, Stampin' Pierce Mat and Piercing Tool, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Tombow Multi Glue
Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs,

Cat's Ink Siggy

11 comments:

  1. oh this is such a beatiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the flowers and the flourishes are stunning! Love the row of pearls under the sentiment!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Susan! Love your cluster of flowers and flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love your pretty green flowers and beautiful label!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Susan. ;-) I love those little layered flowers in green, and the flourishes behind them. You worked magic with these colors. I love it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Susan! Your attention to details makes this a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, pretty! Love your 3-d flowers, and thanks for the tip on the mat layer for your SU die. I wouldn't have thought of it :-)
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Susan, I loved your card when I first saw it. Just loverly! Thanks for your sweet comments on my card. Yours is so much prettier than my Dynamic Duo card. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, the flowers and flourishes look great against the Framelits. Also love the piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is wonderful! I love the monochromatic scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.