Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Just Add Ink #100 - Just Add A Crown - Crown of Hearts

Hello Friends,
Today's post is for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week to Just Add A Crown for their 100th Challenge.  I had not played with my Simply Adorned Charm goodies so I decided to have a play and use it for the challenge.  After a few practise goes and much searching for stamps that would suit, I had some fun putting the bits and pieces together. I could see it being quite addictive and time consuming (depending on the amount of detail you wanted to incorporate) creating little pieces of art to put inside the pendant.
 
 
This photo shows the detail on the 2.5 x 3.2 cms (1 1/4" x 1") pieces of card.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's French Foliage, You're A Gem, Clearly For You, Forever Young, Lovely Letters Alphabet, Silhouette Sentiments (R)
Card:  Whisper White, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Stazon Black, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler
Finishing Touches: Pearls, Black Crystal, Vanilla Pearl, Trinket Crowns
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponge, 2.5 x 3.2Cm Simply Adorned Charm, 61cm Chain 
Thanks' for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

6 comments:

  1. Oh, l do love this Sue, between you and Jo you have convinced me l need to invest in one of these pendants...beautifully decorated and thanks for helping us celebrate our 100th challenge ay JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning little miniatures, Susan. I must stamp something for mine so I can actually wear it!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inserts for your pendant! All those little pearls are just beautiful and that tiny butterfly is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pendants Susan - I haven't got any yet, but I may have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Susan. I really must get a few of these myself. I love the added touch of your pearl, black crystal and the crown trinket.

    Thanks so much for joining our special 100th Challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mini works of art. The pendant looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.