Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

The Paper Players #74 - Summer Glow

Hello Friends,
Today's post is for The Paper Players Sketch Challenge this week provided by Lesley.  I love the Summery colours in the DSP Beyond the Garden especially the larger piece I used so I went with those colours. I stitched around some of the pieces with my sewing machine and added the embossed oval, stamped and cut out a flower from Fabulous Florets, added some ribbon and pearls and there you have it.   Let me know if you like it, I appreciate your comments.


Supplies:
Stamps:  S/U's Friendly Phrases, Fabulous Florets
Card and Papers:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, DSP Beyond The Garden, DSP Patterns Pack - Brights
Ink:  Stazon Black, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Finishing Touches:  Daffodil Delight 1/8" Ribbon, Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Designer Frames, Extra Large Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Sponge, Sewing Machine,  Dimensionals, Dble Sided Tape, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks' for poppin' in today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Susan! I LOVE the stitching! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, with all of the holiday cards out there in blogland, THIS is an awesome ray of sunshine! The colors are so fun and happy! I love all of the detail you added to the frame and the stitching is such a beautiful detail. Just beautiful! hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely Susan! The snipped flower is super pretty and the summery colours are refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Susan! Love the little blossom and pretty little pearls! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan - this is so bright and cheery! I love the pearl details and stitching - Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.