Pages

Monday 12 April 2010

Just Add Ink # 12 - Trendy Trees

Hi there,
Today's post is for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week.  I decided to use the Trendy Tree stamp set which has not seen a lot of ink, you know how it is, gotta have it you just don't end up using it much.  Hope you like my card.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Trendy Trees
Card: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink:  More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments:  Brads, Ribbon
Tools:  Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Sponge
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Trendy Trees. I really like the colours you've used! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this challenge! I know just what you mean about "gotta have" sets that you don't end up using much. I got this set myself and it have not come out of the box yet. Thanks for some nice inspiration! I love the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Susan. I don't use this set much but when I do, I can't believe I waited so long to have a play! The colours chosen are great and you've added a few extra touches to the sketch to give it some oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue ....love the colours you have used .... clean and simple .... always my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic! Love it to bits. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.