Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #3 - Dog Paddling

Hi there,
This card is my 2nd card for the JAI3 challenge.  I needed to wait for the Crystal Effects to dry so I didn't post it with the other one.  Once again a fun image, I love this cute little cat.
Supplies:
Stamps: Great Impressions - F372, SU Jumbo Wheel - See You Around, On Your Birthday
Card: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Grey, Garden Green
Embellishments: Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Small and Large Tag Punches, Cuttlebug, Classic Circles Nestabilities, Pinking Shears, MS Screw Punch, Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Clear EB Powder, SU Wheel Guide, Crystal Effects, Gelly Roll Pen, Aquapainter
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

5 comments:

  1. A very cute card, love the crystal effects on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... adorable! I'm such a cat lover, and that's a gorgeous stamp. I love the way you've trimmed the ribbon, I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Sue. Love the little fish. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! The cat image is very cute, and the bubbles are the perfect finishing touch. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan,
    Very sweet. That stamp is so darn cute. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.