Pages

Sunday 11 October 2009

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #14 - Under the Sea

Hi there,
I definately had fun this week, decided to go with Bold Bright's colour family.  So you might need your sunglasses on.  Enjoy!!
I used my brayer to apply the background colours on the glossy card, and then stamped the seaweed.  I used the gloss card for the fish and seahorse and coloured the stamps with my markers and then Huffed and Puffed and stamped the images.  I cut them out and mounted then with dimensionals.  I inked the Weathered back gound stamp with Really Rust to tone down the organge base card.  I applied dimensionals to each mat to give the card more dimension.
Key Supplies:
Stamps: Ocean Commotion, Oval All, Weathered BG
Card: Only Orange, Brillant Blue, Yoyo Yellow, Glossy Card
Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Brillant Blue, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Garden Green, Really Rust
Accessories: Brayer, Cuttlebug, Bubbles EB Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Dimensionals
Stampin Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

5 comments:

  1. OOHHH!!! This looks fantastic! Love the colours and brayering.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful, bright and summery colours - the colour scheme is great (and all that huffing and puffing paid off) - it must look even better in real life, to be able to get a feel for all those layers! Cheers, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it's bright but beautiful. So summery and I love how you've inked up the fish. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Susan! So bright and funky.
    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Love the bright summery creation Sue! Those multicoloured fish look amazing! Thanks so much for playing! Love keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.