Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2009

New Grand Daughter's Baby Card


I made this card for our new Grand-daughter Jessica Jorja.  I stamped the image and coloured it in with my SU markers and aqua painter.  I used my nesties to cut and emboss the circle and the Labels Three mat.  I  embossed the card base with the Swiss dots folder and punched the edge with the Martha Stewart Doiley punch.  I embossed at the fold on either side of the ribbon with my Paper Trimmer, and added the ribbon and made a bow with my Bow Easy and used half a large glue dot to attach it.  I placed the main image and added the pearls.  I created the sentiment, punched it out with the Word Window punch and matted it on a Large Oval , which I pierced and added the pearls. I love this Penny Black image and that the card is so soft and pretty. Hope you like it.


Stamps: Penny Black 2073J Baby Hammock
Card: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Stazon Black, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Basic Gray, So Saffron, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel Markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch Doily, Cuttlebug, Circle & Labels Three Nestabilities, Swiss Dots EB Folder, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Satin ribbon, Pearls, Computer to Generate Sentiment, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Embossing Tool on my Paper Trimmer, Bow Easy, Glue Dot


Stamping Hugs, 
Cat's Ink Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, what a fabulous card you have created ... it is really beautiful, just love the embossing and the border puches. You have put this together so lovely. Well done!!!

    Oh... ps: thanks for your lovely comments on my blog .... I would never have found you otherwise. I will be coming be every so often now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Congratulations Sue on the arrival of a new little pricess to your family! That is fabulous news. Your card is absolutely stunning!!! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.