Pages

Thursday 24 September 2009

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #13 - Sweet Pea

Hi there,
I made this card for Makeesh'a sketch challenge this week.  I love these colours together.  I cut out two extra flower heads and mounted them on the stem, to make a fuller flower stem like a Sweet Pea.  Hope you like it.
                                                       
Key Ingredients:
Stamps: Level 2 Hostess Set Echoes of Kindness, On Your Birthday
Card: Black, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Walk in the Park DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Basic Grey, Mellow Moss, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Corduroy Basic Grey Button, Small, Large & Scalloped Oval Punches, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots EB Folder
Stamping Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

6 comments:

  1. Susan, Absolutely stunning love the colours & the paper piercing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Susan I can almost smell those sweet pea flowers, this is a gorgeous card. Clever idea to make this look so life like! My sweet peas are just about to bloom and I can't wait to share their beautiful scent with my granddaughters, and I know they will want the pretty petals for the fairies to make dresses.
    I love your card. Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous. So soft and attractive. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Susan. I love the colours and how you have layered the flowers. Lovely!!

    Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH very pretty Sue! I love that colour combo and how you have added extra blooms to that stamp stem! Just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love your colouring! Those colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.