Pages

Monday 31 August 2009

Upsy Daisy


When I made the last card for the Demo Swap I tried a different colour way, as we all do sometimes so that is how this card came about.  I stepped it up a bit for this card only using two sections of the image, using the Swiss Dots EB Folder on the base card and the EK Success Dotted Wave Punch. I didn't add a sentiment because I am not sure what I am using it for yet.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Card: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Clover Love In Bloom Scrapbook Kit DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots EB Folder, EK Success Dotted Wave Border Punch, Crystals, Fine Ribbon, Dimensionals, 3/16" Corner Rounder

Hope you like it.

Hugs.

Cat's Ink Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments.