Pages

Sunday 18 January 2009

Splitcoast Sketch SC211 Glamour Puss

I made this card for last Wednesday's sketch challenge. I love this really cute image from Pink Cat Studio. Hope you like it, let me know what you think in the comment section.



Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Cat, Flourishes Background, Priceless flourish, Magnolia roses
Card: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Retired Sassy DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Purely Pomegranate stamp pad & reinker, Pixie Pink stamp pad, River Rock reinker, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Markers
Accessories: Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Crystal, Sponge

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card. That cat has great attitude! I love your coloring- it's awesome. The flourish stamp used in the background is a great addition, and I love that one crystal in the rose on her hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.